Clarity Child Guidance Center
The Clarity Child Guidance Center is the only non-profit treatment facility of its kind in the San Antonio area. Extensive research and rethinking of traditional design solutions was necessary to ensure that all the materials and furniture specified delivered durability, safety, functionality and a tranquil environment for its patients.
During the specification process, Marmon Mok Architects worked with Masonite Architectural to identify doors that were durable and more resistant to intensive use. Marmon Mok Team cited the Aspiro Series High-Impact Doors based on their success in other psychiatric and physical therapy facilities. As a result, one hundred new High-Impact doors were installed throughout the Clarity Child Guidance Center.
Masonite Architectural Supplied:
- Aspiro High Impact (discontinued) with High Impact Edge
- SCLC-5 Structural Composite Lumber Core
- Stiles bonded to the core for exceptional strength
- Fire-Rated up to 90 minutes
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces for optimal hygiene